What information do we collect?
When you register for an account on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, basic contact details are collected such as the e-mail address and Mobile number,existing user account details and Mailing Address.
We collect your direct input to our cloud service (the “Service”) after login, like the your username and password used during registration on our website where you implement the Service and configuration of the content, looks and behavior towards website visitors (“End Users”).
What do we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (the information will help Edugrade Services better respond to your individual needs);
- To enable you to control the user experience towards End Users and enable the Service to automatically apply the End User’s consent to other websites of yours;
- To improve our website (Edugrade Services continually strives to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers);
- To identify you as a contracting party;
- To enable secure login for you in the Service Manager at internationalexam.com;
- To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
- To produce and display cookie declarations to End Users and store and display scan report(s) to you;
- To provide you with aggregated information on the choices of the End Users regarding accepted cookie types and generate a graphical representation in the Service Manager; and/or
- To send periodic e-mails (The e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news (if accepted), updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can cancel your account after login by clicking on "Cancel my account"